LL is a well-arranged literature management system – especially developed for natural scientists. It helps you keeping track of your literature and simplifies compiling bibliographies for scientific publications.
Most important characteristics at a glance (version 1.0):
- Simple intuitive user interface
- Separate modes for books, articles, and multi-author books
- Automatic matching of many periodical names and abbreviations
- Sophisticated search functions
- Differnt types of formatted output for scientific publications:
reference, resp. bibliography
- Output either in English or in German
- Automatic backups for maximum data security
- Program language German
Present version 1.0 runs only on computers with an operating system up to Windows 95 and will no longer be marketed. A modern bilingual version 2.0 is under development.